Saturday, October 15, 2005

We got to decorate!

Another one of those "unaccustomed as I am to physical labour" days.

Finally got a chance to start decorating our bedroom today, in preparation for... wait for it...

Our New Bed!

Yes, after over six months of living in the caravan we might be about to sleep in a real bed. Who knows what that might lead to... ;p

So today was spent sanding walls with an electric sander, wiping them down with sugar soap and then making a start on the painting (with thick, thick paint cos there's no way to make those walls smooth).

It's all very rewarding, but has left me feeling very achey. If only the bed had arrived already and I could look forward to sleeping in it. Roll on Tuesday.

Before I go, I've just got to add that the guy on that Jack Osbourne thing - I think his name is Mike - is an absolute dick. Wish someone would cut his rope.

No comments:

Stuff

My ugly mug and my beautiful family Geek Stuff