Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Time flies

Time's going by pretty quickly now.

With so much going on, the wedding has kind of crept up on us. Now its getting close and its a little scary.

The funny thing is, I'm in no way nervous about the act of getting married. I could honestly state that I've never been more sure of anything than I am of wanting to marry w2b. Plus, everything seems to be ticking along quite nicely for the big event. I think its just that everyone is so sure its a big deal and something that you should be nervous about that you can't help having some of that rub off on you. You have to struggle quite forcibly to not get sucked up in the group hysteria that surrounds weddings.

So this weekend I think we'll be off to see BM (Best Man). As well as being a great friend he's also an oasis of calm who can cut through a lot of the crap. We'll get a second opinion on what we might have forgotten and what we might like to bear in mind. Plus, I'll enforce on him yet again that I don't want a stag do (mutter, mutter).

Can't wait till we can just fly over to SA and get this show on the road. What with builders, electricians, work and family disputes over the wedding we'll need a break.

All we need now is w2b to find out she's pregnant and I think we'll have got the full set of stressful events ;)

Currently Reading: Wizards First Rule by Terry Goodkind
Currently Playing: Morrowind (got to complete before Oblivion - at least I've stopped starting new games now)
Currently Listening To: Radio 1, still. Please God let us finish a room so that we can get a decent Hi-Fi in.

No comments:

Stuff

My ugly mug and my beautiful family Geek Stuff