Sunday, September 25, 2005

If they could see me now...

Been a busy and satisfying day.

We painted the kitchen this weekend. Taking inspiration from Pride and Prejudice, which we saw last night - pretty damn good and funny too - we painted it a really nice rich blue. Looks fantastic. All we need is a kitchen to go with it. Should follow next week if all goes to plan. Yeah, I know - believe it when I see it and all that.

Had a lovely night last night. Movie followed by a curry. Meant some psychedelic experiences in the bathroom today, but it shows how far I've come.

Can't talk for long as Lost has started and we have so few pleasures left to us (don't get me started on the electricians) there's no chance I'm gonna miss it.

Yeah, yeah I know I promised the next exciting part in the story of me. But its been a long, tiring day and I haven't got time. Oh, and I never want to paint a ceiling ever again.

No comments:

Stuff

My ugly mug and my beautiful family Geek Stuff