Sunday, September 18, 2005

I wonder if Emulsion is bio-degradable?

Don't worry, I'll continue the backstory in a bit. Its been a tiring day and that kind of writing is best done when you're at least partially corpus mentis. Otherwise, I'll end up sounding jaded and give it a negative spin that I don't intend to.

We finally got the chance to do some decorating today. So w2b and I crammed ourselves into the bathroom and got to work (no smutty thoughts there dear reader).

Strange, the bathroom is the smallest room in the house and yet it seems to take just as long to paint as any other room. Admittedly we were painting the ceiling too, but it still only left about three square meters to paint. Yet it seemed to take forever. Maybe its all the things you've got to navigate around.

Still, we've done the first coat now and I must admit it looks pretty good. W2b and I are now completely knackered of course. Still, the pooches are away on holiday so they won't be tiring us out.

Time for another quality dinner of spaghetti on toast and then some mindless tv - Malcolm in the Middle followed by Lost. Come on, admit it - you're jealous!

No comments:

Stuff

My ugly mug and my beautiful family Geek Stuff