Thursday, November 10, 2005

You lot are weird

W2b recently did a post about the strange routes that have led people to her site. In this spirit, I thought I'd show you some of the weirdness that has led to the torrent (well trickle) of traffic to my site:

  • lets bitch (from New Jersey)
  • she likes it big (from Texas)
  • get her pregnant (from Colorado)
  • enema (from Washington)
  • bloody women (from California)
  • sid going (from Auckland)
  • she's just a devil woman (from California)
  • bloody women (from Ontario this time)
  • overcome fear of colonoscopy sedation (from Virginia, not so much weird as just very, very specific)
  • decorate my aim profile (from Massachusetts, how did this lead to my blog?)
  • how to be nice to a bitch (from Oklahoma)

All I can say is that the quality of search engines seems to have gone down hill a lot. Oh, and that I had no idea Cliff Richard's fan base extended to California.

Back's a lot better, by the way.

1 comment:

Zinnia Cyclamen said...

Glad the back's better. But keep that appointment anyway, why don't you? (Nag, nag, nag. Bet you get enough of this from W2b without me joining in. Those searchers from California and Ontario weren't far wrong.)

Stuff

My ugly mug and my beautiful family Geek Stuff