Saturday, September 24, 2005

An Apology

So sorry I missed you yesterday.

Had my day off as promised. Mainly consisted of staying in the caravan playing XBox while the builders and electricians did there stuff - and they actually did stuff.

Lunchtime was spent buying lights. Lots and lots and lots of lights. Then searching around for something called "Fire Caps". Sure this is the kind of thing that electricians are supposed to bring to the party, but what the hell.

This meant that I had a late lunch (yes, another pot noodle). This coupled with the XBox and the cigarettes - I smoke a lot of cigarettes when I'm being idle - led to a headache that hung around till about two seconds before I fell asleep at night.

So a bit of a non-day. Fun in that I could do nothing without feeling obliged to do anything else. Little guilty due to w2b having to work, but then its not my fault that I've managed to stick it out at the same company for eight years (I get more holidays than her).

Now time to paint the kitchen. Hope to catch up with you tonight.

Must remember to eat, must remember to eat...

No comments:

Stuff

My ugly mug and my beautiful family Geek Stuff